RETO-MOTO develops and operates computer game services. Founded in 2008 by industry veterans, RETO-MOTO currently employs 30+ people, located in heart of Copenhagen.
We are looking for an Office Manager to handle everyday administrative and practical tasks, as well as occasional odd jobs that arises in a creative work environment.
Your role will be to ensure a pleasant work environment, with a high level of organizational effectiveness in the day to day operation. This includes areas as diverse as being responsible for negotiating agreements with local vendors for everything needed for the day to day operation, being the point person for employees on administrative matters, and being responsible for creating and maintaining a physical working environment, where we will all thrive in our mission to create the best possible experience for our customers. You will be a key member of the administration team and work with peers from both various departments and management.
- Point person in negotiating and coordinating with various vendors, catering services, cleaning crew etc.
- Preparing for meetings
- Travel planning and booking
- Mailing and posting
- Processing and welcome visitors
- Answering telephone
- Overall making the office a pleasant and efficient environment to work in
What we expect of you
- Minimum 2-3 years of past experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills, spoken and written English skills
- Able to work independently and responsibly
- Punctual and organized
- Basic PC skills, including email and basic spreadsheets knowledge
- Ambition to make a difference for your colleagues and for the company
- Good social skills and a cheerful outlook on life
We offer in return
- Friendly and casual working environment in a team of easy going people of different nationalities, all sharing a passion for what we do
- The chance of being part of an exciting journey in the entertainment industry, in a fast growing and ambitious Danish game developer operating on the global scene
- Competitive salary, excellent lunch catering, great social events
- Central location in the city of Copenhagen
Local candidates only, direct candidate applications only.
Application and references: [email protected] subject: Your new office manager
Application deadline is 13 October 2017, 2pm
Make a Difference – Fight for Friends
About Heroes & Generals
Heroes & Generals is the ultimate WW2 game experience. A free-to-play FPS at a massive scale where Germany, United States and Soviet Union fight for victory in one grand online persistent war. You fight and make friends as a team, and no matter if you play as Infantry, Tank crew, Fighter pilot, Paratrooper, Recon or General, you make a difference in the war.
Reto-Moto is an independent game studio based in Copenhagen and established in 2008 by the original founders of IO Interactive and the creators of the Hitman series.