Reto-Moto is looking for a C++ Tools Programmer to help develop our internal tools.
Based in central Copenhagen, Reto-Moto, a computer games developer and publisher, employs 35 people who are all passionate and dedicated to make Heroes & Generals The Ultimate WW2 Interactive Entertainment Experience.
Your responsibilities will be focused on maintaining and developing internal tools used by our team, both for our artists and programmers to use, interfacing with, and extending our in-house developed engine, as well as maintaining and developing our PostgreSQL-based statistics and leaderboard setup.
You are an excellent C++ programmer with a good understanding on how hardware works and their limitations. You also have an intuitive grasp on how to make useful and productive tools. You know how to create SQL tables and write queries to extract data from these on systems with millions of rows in an optimized way.
We are offering a full-time position where you will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team of developers having fun doing what they love.
Please send your application and résumé to [email protected] by the 23rd of October 2017.
- Building and maintaining in-house tools used by programmers and artists
- Building and maintaining our in-house statistics and leaderboard setup
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar background
- Solid C++ skills to the binary level
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience with C# .NET is a plus
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of a game engine
- Experience in game development
- Interest in games
- Prior knowledge of Heroes & Generals
Make a Difference – Fight for Friends
About Heroes & Generals
Heroes & Generals is the ultimate WW2 game experience. A free-to-play FPS at a massive scale where Germany, United States and Soviet Union fight for victory in one grand online persistent war. You fight and make friends as a team, and no matter if you play as Infantry, Tank crew, Fighter pilot, Paratrooper, Recon or General, you make a difference in the war.
Reto-Moto is an independent game studio based in Copenhagen and established in 2008 by the original founders of IO Interactive and the creators of the Hitman series.