ATTENTION! The content of this article is more than three months old and may not be relevant to the current version of the game
The much requested Leaderboards are arriving in the Update 1.08 – Planes & Ladders – You can now compare your performance with other players across a wide variety of activities and achievements. The more than 25 new leaderboards covers not only classic stats like kills, headshots, etc., but also stats for support roles, tactical actions and how well the Generals are at commanding their troops in the War.
- OVERALL – ranking players based on score, kills, headshots, etc.
- SUPPORT – ranking by support activities such as first aid, deploying vehicles, etc.
- TACTICAL – ranking players based on their tactical performance.
- WEAPONS – ranking players by weapon usage
- VEHICLES – ranking players based on their destruction of enemy vehicles
- ASSAULT TEAMS – ranking assault team performance and activity
Once Update 1.08 is released the leaderboards will be located at heroesandgenerals.com/leaderboard/ and they all show player performances from the last 30 days, so to stay on top, you will need to play.
The Leaderboards not only show how YOU are doing, you can also search for other players and see where they are placed, and since the leaderboards live on the webpage, it is easy to share links.
In future versions we will expand the leaderboards and also make them available in the game client.
The leaderboards are built on a framework that makes extending them easy and they are based on the stats that drives ribbons and experience points for your soldiers. The framework also makes it possible for us to make timed leaderboards that are only available for a certain time period etc. Oh and if you have great ideas for leaderboards let us know in the forum and we’ll see what we can do!
Leaderboards in 1.08
Below is the list of leaderboards currently scheduled to appear in 1.08.
- Mobile Deploys
- Savior Kills
- Supply Specialist – Health
- Supply Specialist – Ammo
- Supply Specialist – Panzerfaust
- Hitpoints Healed
- Vehicle Repairs
- Control Points Captured
- Squad Order – Squad Leader
- Squad Order – Squad Member
- Encounter Maps Won
- Skirmish Battles Won
- Assaults Won (Attacker)
- Assaults Won (Defender)
- Parachute Jumps
- Melee Kills
- Pistol Kills
- SMG Kills
- Rifle Kills
- LMG Kills
- Grenade Kills
- Rifle Kills – Long Range
- Light Tanks Destroyed
- Medium Tanks Destroyed
- Heavy Tanks Destroyed
- Tank Destroyers Destroyed
- Dogfight Kills
- Battles Won (Assault Team)
- Battle Participation (Assault Team)
So there is something for a lot of different playstyles!