ATTENTION! The content of this article is more than three months old and may not be relevant to the current version of the game
THIS PROMOTION HAS NOW ENDED!
This week it’s Gamescom week, where thousands of gamers meet to celebrate games, gamers and everything around games in Cologne, Germany.
We at Reto-Moto join this celebration, by celebrating you – the players of Heroes & Generals. So this week all players will get 4 x free voucher-codes with special presents.
Today you can log in and find the last voucher-code in the in-game message system, giving you a very unique Warbond worth 500 gold, with an interest rate of 10%!
Limited Edition “Cologne17 Warbond”
The mechanics of Warbonds might at first seem a bit complicated or abstract, but it really is not – read on below for an explanation.
This is what you need to know about warbonds
This particular Warbond is given to you for free as a gift, but when you look at other Warbonds in the store, you will see that they all use the same basic principles for bonds. Below is an explanation of the different terms.
- Face value: This is how much gold the Warbond is actually worth – the amount of gold that we will pay you back when the bond expires.
- Interest: This is the percentage of the Face value in gold that you will get once each month until the bond expires.
- Price: This is the price you actually pay for the Warbond – the amount of gold you invest. The price of a Warbond might be higher or lower than its Face value. In real life this would reflect the amount of risk involved for the investor. However, in Heroes & Generals it is simply a nod to real life bonds – there is no risk for you.
- Valid for: A warbond in Heroes & Generals is valid for six month. You will receive an interest for six months, and when the bond expires we buy it back from you for its face value.
- Bonds left in series: Warbonds are released in limited runs. There are only a fixed amount of a specific Warbond available – when a series is sold out a new series of Warbonds with different values might become available.
- Investment value: This is the amount of gold you will have earned by the time the Warbond expires – the profit you will make of your investment.
What do I get out of this Warbond?
Lets take a look at this warbond to see what you will get out of it
- You get this warbond for free, otherwise it would typically have had a price well over 500 gold
- Each month you will get an interest of 10 percent of the warbonds face value for six month, totaling: 300 gold (50 gold each month)
- When six month have gone by, we will buy back the warbond for its face value: 500 gold
- So in total, after 6 months you will have received: 800 gold (300 + 500) in total
- …and you will still have the Warbond listed as a collectible item on your in-game account page
How do I activate the voucher-code?
- Start the game
- Log in
- Click the Menu button (looks like a cogwheel) in the top right corner
- Click on the “Redeem Voucher” button
- Paste or type in the voucher code and click “OK”
This voucher-code can be redeemed until Monday the 4th of September 2017 at 10:00 CEST / 4am EDT.